Education Enterprises Limited
Terms of Business for use of Members-only resources at www.educationenterprises.co.nz
1. To initiate access to the Members-only portion of the website, prospective Clients must complete and submit the application/client details form.
2. Clients may be either an individual or an organisation/school. If the prospective Client is an organisation/school, the person completing the application/client details form is responsible for ensuring the Client adheres to these Terms of Business.
3. Upon receipt of an acceptable completed application/client details form, Education Enterprises Limited will tender to the Client an invoice for the first twelve months subscription (payable in advance) to the Members-only portion of the website.
4. Upon payment of the invoice, Education Enterprises Limited will promptly issue the Client a user name and password to facilitate the Client’s access to the Members-only section of the website, for a subscription period of twelve months.
5. One month prior to the conclusion of each twelve month subscription period the Client will be invoiced for a further twelve month subscription (payable in advance), due for payment on the date that any current subscription ends (“the due date”). If this invoice is not paid before the due date, the Client’s right to access the Members-only section of the website (and to use the resources obtained from the Members-only section) shall cease immediately on the due date.
All resources (including newsletters, books, information sheets, comments, and any other material) in the Members-only section of the website are (unless otherwise referenced) the intellectual property of Education Enterprises Limited. Education Enterprises Limited holds copyright in all such resources, and subject to the provisions set out below, asserts its full legal rights as owner of those resources.
6. Clients are permitted, during the period the Client remains a subscribed user, to view, download, and print for the purposes of review, critique and education, all resources posted and available from the Members-only section of the website.
7. Upon the Client ceasing to be a subscribed user the Client shall:
a) Cease using all resources sourced from the website and;
b) Cause all downloaded resources (including any copies) to be destroyed.
Education Enterprises Limited accepts no responsibly for use of materials in breach of this clause.
8. Education Enterprises Limited reserves the right to track the electronic forwarding of resources downloaded.
9. The Client (or in the case of a Client that is an organisation/school, the person completing the application/client details form on behalf of the Client) is responsible for keeping the Client’s user name and password secure, and shall:
(a) Not permit others to use the Client’s user name and password to access the Members-only section of the website;
(b) Forthwith advise Education Enterprises Limited if the Client’s user name and password is used or divulged (whether intentionally or not) in breach of clause 9(a) above.